What is IELTS
IELTS is the international English Language System which assesses candidates’ proficiency in English language across the world. IELTS tests the ability of candidates to listen, read, write and speak English Language. IELTS is owned and managed jointly by University of Cambridge ESOL examinations, British Council and IDP:IELTS Australia. Candidates seeking international education, professional training or work in English speaking countries have to sit and pass an IELTS Test with a required score
The IELTS test is Comprised of four Parts or Modules
* Listening (4 sections, 30 minutes)
* Reading (3 sections, 60 minutes)
* Writing (2 tasks, 60 minutes)
* Speaking (3 parts, 11-14 minutes)
The total duration for test is 2 hours and 45 minutes. The Listening, Reading, and Writing tests are taken in one sitting. The Speaking test may be on the same day or up to seven days before or after the test.
TYPES OF IELTS TEST
There are two types of IELTS
1. Academic Test: Academic Test is taken by those candidates who want to take admission in a university or institution of higher education abroad (in English speaking countries).
2. General Training Test General Training Test is taken by candidates seeking professional training, experience or work abroad (in English speaking countries).
Once you decide you are ready to take the challenge, a Breeo official will guide you completely through the process of registering with British Council or AEO.
Why Breeo IELTS Centre?
• Exclusive Course Material
• Weekly Mock test
• Highly Trained Instructor
• Affordable Package Programs
• Flexible timings
• Highest Band achieved 8.5
• Result oriented teaching methodology
• Get trained within 1-2 months to achieve your desired score
Phone: 0423 5858043
Cell: 0332 7336616, 0321-4493971
31- Tipu Block, New Garden Town, Lahore.